Linden House Veterinary Centre has been providing outstanding service to pets since 1986 when Ruth Vernon started her surgery out of two rooms in her house. Ruth moved the surgery to our current location on Mission Road in 2002 to provide space for a more modern facility, which now offers diagnostic imaging including digital X-rays and ultrasound; a full in-house laboratory service including chemistry, haematology, urinalysis and microscopy; and a well-equipped operating theatre for soft tissue surgery and dental operations.
In 2006 we became an accredited Small Animal General Practice under the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
We are open from 8.30am to 6.30pm on Monday through Friday and 8.30am to 12.30pm on Saturday. We provide our own out-of-hours emergency service which includes all bank holidays. We also offer home visits and transportation to our surgery.
Our main expertise is with dogs, cats, rabbits and small furries but we also treat injured and sick wildlife at no charge, especially hedgehogs.
What can we offer?
- Vet and nurse consultations and advice tailored your needs.
- Healthy Pet Club loyalty scheme.
- Well stocked pharmacy and waiting room sales area, including flea/worm treatment, dental care, toys, collars, leads, etc.
- Royal Canin range of dog and cat complete feed for all life stages.
- Our own brand MiPet food for cats and dogs.
- MiPet Cover insurance and advice.
- DAP and Feliway products.
- Leaflets and regularly updated notice boards providing a wealth of advice and information.